SNP Centers seeks to make our website universally accessible and is continually looking to improve. Here are a few recommendations from the US Social Security Administration to making your browsing experience more accessible:
- Change Background & Text Colors
- Magnify Your Screen
- Use Your Keyboard to Navigate Screens
- Increase Text Size
- Make Your Mouse Pointer More Visible (Windows Only)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (Speech Recognition Software) - helps with navigating web pages and online services
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, the following accessibility features are available to you:
- Closed Captioning: provides a transcript for audio tracks of video presentations. These captions are generally visually displayed over the video you are playing, benefiting individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or are in noisy environments. Most of our videos include captions.
- Volume Controls: computers, tablets, and mobile devices have volume control features which can be adjusted. You can adjust bot your device's volume controls and media players' volume controls to optimize listening experience.
If any these recommendations do not meet your needs, please contact us at (714) 903-2225 for assistance.