BST's Eucalyptus Oil
- Pain: Apply oil to the affected area and rub to provide relief for aching joints and muscles, also great for stomach aches
- Congestion/Mild Respiratory Infection: Apply BST directly to the chest to alleviate respiratory symptoms
- Add a few drops of oil to a diffuser or a bowl of hot water to clear sinus congestion.
In 1976, Bác Sĩ Tín’s (BST’s) Eucalyptus Oil was finally brought to America. The same BST formula from Vietnam has been used for generations to alleviate and relieve aches, pain, and congestion. BST's Eucalyptus Oil is bottled and packaged in California.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
Place of Origin: Asia
- Eucalyptus Oil (100% pure and natural)
- Carrier Oil (2% of overall formulation)