PRIVACIDAD Y POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit SNP Centers, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse SNP Centers, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to SNP Centers, and information about how you interact with SNP Centers. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on SNP Centers, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse SNP Centers.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through SNP Centers, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How Do We Use Your Personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through SNP Centers (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize SNP Centers (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with SNP Centers, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our SNP Center's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the SNP Centers), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the SNP Centers, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Rights of California Residents
- California law permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- California law also permits minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content. For additional information or to make such a request, please contact us.
- Rights Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) California law requires businesses to disclose information regarding the rights of California residents pursuant to the CCPA. Any terms defined in the CCPA (Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.140) have the same meaning when used in this section.
- California residents may request that SNP Centers disclose to them the following information covering the preceding 12 months:
- The categories of personal information SNP Centers has collected about them;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with which SNP Centers shares personal information;
- The categories of personal information about them that SNP Centers has sold and the categories of third parties to which the personal information was sold;
- The categories of personal information about them that SNP Centers has disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of third parties to which the personal information was disclosed;
- The specific pieces of personal information SNP Centers has collected about them.
- A California resident may request the disclosure of the information listed above by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Such a request may be referred to as a right-to-know request. Pursuant to California law, SNP Centers will verify the California resident’s identity before complying with any such request. For all right-to-know requests, SNP Centers will verify a California resident’s identity by matching the resident’s name, email address, and telephone number with its existing records. To verify right-to-know requests for specific pieces of personal information, SNP Centers also requires a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that the requestor of the information is the resident to whom the personal information requested belongs. Therefore, after receiving a request for specific pieces of personal information, SNP Centers will contact the requesting California resident to obtain the signed declaration. If SNP Centers cannot verify a California resident’s identity from the information already in its existing records, SNP Centers may request additional information from the California resident which will only be used for the purposes of verifying the identity of the resident seeking to exercise their rights under the CCPA and for security or fraud prevention purposes. SNP Centers will inform the California resident if it is unable to verify the resident’s identify.
- A California resident has the right to request that SNP Centers delete any personal information about the California resident that it has collected from the California resident, and that SNP Centers direct any service provider to delete the California resident’s personal information from its records. Such a request may be referred to as a request to delete. However, pursuant to the CCPA, a California resident’s information may not be deleted under certain circumstances, including where maintenance of their personal information is necessary: to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service that they requested or that is reasonably anticipated within the context of their ongoing business relationship with SNP Centers, or otherwise perform a contract between SNP Centers and the resident; to detect security incidents, protect against or prosecute fraudulent or illegal activity; to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with their expectations based on their relationship with SNP Centers; to comply with a legal obligation; or to otherwise use their information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which they provided the information. For more information about these and other situations in which we may not delete a California resident’s information, please see Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.105(d).
- A California resident may request the deletion of their personal information by emailing email@example.com. Before deleting the California resident’s personal information, SNP Centers will verify their identity, as required by the CCPA. For deletion requests, SNP Centers will verify a California resident’s identity by matching the resident’s name, email address, and telephone number with its existing records. If SNP Centers cannot verify a California resident’s identity from the information already in its existing records, SNP Centers may request additional information from the California resident which will only be used for the purposes of verifying the identity of the resident seeking to exercise their rights under the CCPA and for security or fraud prevention purposes. SNP Centers will inform the California resident if it is unable to verify the resident’s identify and will instead treat the request as a request to opt-out of sale.
- A California resident may use an authorized agent to submit a right-to-know request or a request to delete. To use an authorized agent, the California resident must provide the agent with written authorization. In addition, the California resident may be required to verify their own identity with SNP Centers. SNP Centers may deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by the California resident to act on their behalf. Such requirements, however, will not apply where a California resident has provided the authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to Cal. Prob. Code Sections 4000 to 4465.
- SNP Centers does not currently sell personal information, including that of California residents. Should SNP Centers begin selling personal information, it will update its Privacy Statement accordingly and California residents will have the right to direct SNP Centers not to sell their personal information.
SNP Centers will not discriminate against a California resident because the California resident exercised any of their rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to, by:
Denying goods or services to the California resident;
Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the California resident;
Suggesting that the California resident will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
12890 Western Avenue, Garden Grove CA 92841, United States