BST's Ultra Heat
- Pain: apply oil to the affected area and rub to provide relief for aching joints and muscles.
- Congestion/Mild Respiratory Infection: add a few drops of oil to a humidifier/diffuser or a bowl of hot water to clear sinuses.
- Minor Cuts and Scrapes: put the anti-bacterial properties of Ultra Heat to work by applying to minor cuts and scrapes.
Ultra Heat became the second oil formulation in the BST line. It retains similar medicinal properties of our original Eucalyptus Oil but with the added power of Tea Tree Oil. For generations in the Far East, eucalyptus oil has been used to provide relief for aches and congestion. The benefits of Tea Tree Oil have been well-documented, including its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral effects. Bottled and packaged in California.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus // Melaleuca alternifolia
- Place of Origin: Asia // Australia
- Eucalyptus Oil (100% pure and natural)
- Tea Tree Oil (100% pure and natural)
- No Carrier Oil